Spanline Australia National Marketing
Campaign #2 2021
|Monday 1 March||Script approval|
|Wednesday 3 March||Animated drafts presented for style approval|
|Wednesday 3 March||Request TVC orders from franchisees|
|Wednesday 10 March||Final client approval required|
|Thursday 11 March||TAG/CAD Commence|
|Tuesday 15 March||TVC’s available for distribution|
Campaign Treatment: ‘Under a Spanline’
- Low cost production
- Bright, colourful, upbeat animated photographic elements.
- Entertaining husband and wife ‘banter’ voice over bringing it all to life
- As each line of voice over is spoken a new selection of images appears on to the screen.
- Mum then Dad, then Mum, then Dad again
- All the images appear in a ‘blue dot’, in front of Spanline Patio image
|VO||What would you do under your Spanline?||Blue screen with ‘What would you do under your Spanline?’ text|
|Woman:||Family lunches and morning teas.||‘Blue dot’. containing a hand drawn Image of a group of people entertaining, mixing, having fun|
|Man:||Siestas, snooze time. A chair just for me.||‘Blue dot’. containing a hand drawn Image of a man reclining|
|Woman:||Indoor plants, a garden retreat||Multiple ‘Blue dot’. containing a hand drawn Image of a Flowers, succulents, palms,|
|Man:||A big BBQ and bar fridge. Sweet.||‘Blue dot’. containing a hand drawn Image of a Big BBQ, fridge set up|
|Woman:||A place to read and rest.||‘Blue dot’. containing a hand drawn Image of “mum” on a chair reading|
|Man:||A space to build and test.||‘Blue dot’. containing a hand drawn Image of man and work bench|
|A space for life
A space for fun.
A space for everyone.
|Fade to blue screen with ‘patios. Carports and Outdoors Spaces’|
|VO:||Whether you’re under the Tamworth sun, A Shepparton sky or just under the Southern Cross, you can get more from life under a Spanline||Logo. CTA. Contact details.|
Execution style sample
- Please note imagination required: Voice over will be up-beat and animated — light hearted verbal jousting, between him and her.
- Please note imagination required: Voice over and music not recorded as yet, place holder versions being used.
- Please note imagination required: Illustrations in blue circles place holders only, the final illustrations will reflect items described in the script.
- Introduce Spanline to new customers
- Increase awareness amongst those familiar with the brand
- Position Spanline in the minds of customers as an innovative, high quality, brand
- Drive customers to visit spanline.com and contact an outlet
- Increase sales
- Build our email addresses database
- Create creative content that can be deployed across all media (TV, paid and unpaid digital, EDM, direct mail, etc)
- COVID has created an opportunity for Spanline
- Some consumers have more money in the bank
- People are spending more time at home
- Home owners are investing in home improvements
- All our creative ideas address either the desire to ‘make 2021 a better year’ or focus on making improvements around the home
- Franchisees are wanting to put more energy into digital marketing
- Good results are being seen across all our paid digital channel